Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally!

Hi All! Well, I've finally got something going on a blog. I know that I'm way behind and if it hadn't been for Emily my techno-challenged brain never could've gotten this far. It may take me a while to figure all of this out, so please be patient with me. My main purpose for this is to just share what's going on in our family and tell about the "praiseworthy deeds of the LORD". Hopefully I'll figure out how to get some photos posted. I'd love to hear from you if you have a minute!

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, your "about me" made me cry. How many people do you run into that is doing exactly what God has for you to do. You are truly blessed and I LOVE YOU.
    DEMOCRACY is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
    LIBERTY is a well armed lamb.
    Ben Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I know we've talked via e-mails today, but still wanted to comment on your blog site. I love the background -- very you! I too love your "about me" section. I am encouraged by you, friend. Love ya !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Bonnie! I am glad you did this. Now I can really keep up with you guys. You always make me smile even when I don't otherwise feel like it. You are a beautiful person. When are we going to do bluebonnet pics? I love you! So glad you are my friend.

    ReplyDelete