Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's so good to be cherished!

What a romantic man I'm married to!!! :) My precious husband has been working like a dog to glorify God and provide for our family. I cannot believe that in all of that hard work he has had the time or brain power to remember to "romance" me. He sent me flowers and took me (and Joshua - where I go, he goes) on a very special lunch date yesterday. We had a great time and even browsed through a bookstore together. I just had to share this photo of these beautiful roses he sent me. No, it wasn't my birthday, our anniversary, or anything of the sort. Just a simple - "I love you". In August we celebrate 17 years of marriage together and I'm thinking that the longer we're together, the better he gets. :) I love you so much Troy! Thanks for everything.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet. =]

    I'm still trying to get the hang of things on this blogging stuff, but my site is:

    myhighesthope.blogspot.com

    =]

    love yall. <3

    ReplyDelete