Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Thursday, February 4, 2010
























































So, I know that I haven't blogged in forever (guilt, guilt,guilt) and it's not that I don't want to. To be honest I do not know how people with 8 or more children do all the beautiful REGULAR blogging that they do... but I know they do because I love to read them. I just can't seem to get it all done sometimes. Ugh. Well, I would love to spend hours here on the computer and tell you all the things that have gone on in the last several months... and believe me, there's a bunch. But, obviously I can't. Here's just a few of the major events: A good friend went to be with Jesus after her fight with cancer, a grandmother joined her in Heaven with almost 99 years on this earth, Taylor made 2nd team All State in football, my baby brother got married, Joshua turned 1, Taylor got his driver's license (yikes!) and tons of other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment