Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Wedding Video...Hilarious!

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/clip-board/201201/grooms-bieber-tribute-bride-surprisingly-great

I have no idea who these people are or anything about them, but I thought this was soooo funny. And cute. And romantic. And memorable...

At first I thought how fun this must've been for the adorable bride. And then I kept imagining the groom and all his buddies putting this together and practicing and the giggles just kept on coming.

It makes me think about that young, fresh, pure, sweet, new love. You know how in the beginning it's so full of laughter and fun things? How is it that so many lose that along the way? We get caught up in the daily things... sometimes stressful, difficult, and painful ... and forget to laugh.

One time in some family gathering... I don't know if it was a holiday, or just dinner around the table.... (doesn't matter - my mom never needs a "reason" to encourage - she just does it!) Anyway, one time in front of all of our family, my mom was affirming and building up Troy (every man should be so blessed to have a mother-in-law who does this) and one thing she said was that Troy knows how to have FUN. And you know what? She's right! He brings such joy, fun, laughter and sometimes silliness to our everyday life that things are NEVER ho-hum.... And I am so grateful. Honestly, I can be a little "serious" and a little "responsible"... To the point that sometimes I lose perspective... So I LOVE when Troy "mixes" things up a bit. :D

Okay, Troy has never done a Bieber song for me.... but he does do a mean Hulk Hogan impersonation... :D Ha! Hope ya have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment