Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Home with My Chicks

Really and truly I am not an anti-public school homeschooler.  While there are many fabulous reasons that I LOVE that we homeschool, I do not hate the public school, nor anyone who learns there or works there.  I love MANY that are a part of the government system and I pray God blesses and protects them. 

But, can I just say for a minute that I LOVE THAT WE HOMESCHOOL?!!!!  :) I'm watching all over Bailey Jo's Facebook at all the status' of school starting everywhere... kids heading off to class and teachers heading off to work.  And.  I'm.  so.  happy.  my.  little.  chicks.  are.  with.  me.  today.  There are sooo many beautiful benefits and blessings of homeschooling, but without a doubt my favorite one is that MY children are with ME!and not in the care of others, especially strangers.  :)))

My big chick started class today at McMurry University and I can hardly wait for his call later to tell us how it went. 

Gotta run and enjoy the blessing of my chores. ;)

Will try to post some pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment