Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

God is no fool!

I realize for most of you this day is April Fool's day and no doubt there are many jokes and pranks being played. I hope it's a great day and you have fun. For our family though, this is so much more than April Fool's Day... It's Troy's birthday! :)

Let me assure you God is no fool. As far as I'm concerned, the day Troy was born was one of God's most brilliant and glorious days. I know for a fact that God danced the day Troy was born. And on this day 37 years later, our children and I dance too! We could not be more in love with him!

Troy, you are the love of my life, my best friend, the most humble and diligent godly man, the sweetest daddy, the provider and protector of our home, an amazing leader and friend, brother, son, grandson, uncle, and minister. I praise God because you are fearfully and wonderfully made; what he's done is wonderful. I know this full well. (my version of Psalm 139:14) Happy Birthday Troy!!! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet ! Tell Mr. Troy Happy Birthday !!! from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, who is this Troy you keep talking about?
    Your Dad

    ReplyDelete