Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco De Mayo with friends!





I don't think we've ever had a fiesta for Cinco De Mayo before, but this year it just seemed appropriate. I think it might be because the whole time we were in NZ we so missed the Latin culture. We love the food, the people, the food, the language, and did I mention the food? So, I guess there's no time like Cinco De Mayo to have friends over to eat some TexMex! We invited our new friends the Lowry family. They are SO fun to be with and their children are precious! We ate lots of terrific food. Here's what my children made:
  • Bailey - 7 layered dip
  • Taylor - salsa, homemade tortillas, and grilled chicken (wow! He's becoming a real chef)
  • Emily - layered icecream dessert
They all helped with chores and getting things ready. They even stuffed a pinata with candy! I am very proud of all their work, their sweet attitudes, and their help with all of the little children. It was a very fun night!!!

1 comment: