Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Sweet dreams little Prince!Last night right after Joshua's bath, lotion massage, clean diaper, soft pajamas and a tummy full of milk, this is what he looked like. I couldn't capture with the camera the grin just before this, but it was oh, so sweet. Only seconds later, he drifted off. Life couldn't be better!

Troy and I just stood at the edge of his bed and looked at him... and maybe cried a little at God's goodness. I may not have ever mentioned this on the blog before, but Joshua is a miraculous answer to prayer. And I know now, better than ever, that God can do more than we ask or imagine. In all the begging I did for this precious babe, I never imagined that he could be this delightful. Wow, God is good! Another thought - As Troy and I were gazing at Joshua, totally in love with him, God spoke to my heart and said, "This is how I feel about you". To be honest, this is almost more than my mind can comprehend, but I know it's true. It's true about you too. Chew on that today. :)

1 comment:

  1. That child is just yummy !! I can almost smell him from here !!!!!:) Great reminder that God is as crazy about us - more even -- as we are about our children. Totally mind-blowing !

    ReplyDelete