Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Little Brag

Bailey Jo... without a doubt, she's one of the greatest blessings in my life. She is sooo funny, very mature, passionate, and has a real servant's heart. This girl is the "bomb"! I often think about what a marvelous woman her future husband will receive when they marry. She's got it going on! :) I'm just taking this blog to brag a little... Today Bai went with me to the grocery store (as she often does) and on the way she helped me organize a list - her writing, while I was rambling. Then, in the store she's like a super hero - able to help me get things, entertain a 2 year old, and keep me on task. She's amazing! Last week though she did a really amazing thing - she organized, worked, stayed up really late several nights pricing, got up at 6AM the day of and worked all day having a garage sale with all the money going to a family who lost their home in a fire. When the sale was over, she went outside and cleaned and loaded up all the leftovers... ALL of this being her idea and her desire to serve... there was zero prompting from us at all. She raised $326.00!!! I'm so stinking proud my heart could burst! Bailey loves Jesus, her family, friends, children, her pets and every other animal on earth. :) She loves to worship, take care of her little brothers, play volleyball, cheer her big brother on in sports, and help those in need.


Troy and I often talk about (and sometimes with my parents too) what an exciting future God must have for Bailey. She is gifted in so many ways, but most importantly with a heart that loves God completely... The sky is the limit for her!



Bai- thanks for all you do to bless our family. Many days go by that I know I couldn't do it without you. You serve all of us unselfishly. I'm ETERNALLY GRATEFUL that God made me your Mama... Every day of my life is better because you're in it. Its the cry of my heart that you keep following the way of Jesus... He'll never let you down baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment