Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

That's My Boy!

Here are the 7 of us celebrating a big win after Tay's game. It's a rare moment to get Joshua to be still for a photo when there's a football field to play on. (Only being in Taylor's arms could've pulled him away from playing) And it was almost as difficult to pull Tay free from all the congratulators to capture this moment. :) So I haven't blogged much lately about my big boy. That's certainly not because there's not lots going on with him... It's just that I worry about coming across a little TOO proud... ya know? :) He's now 6'7" and 303 lbs - a force to be reckoned with!



Here he is standing with his quarterback (#19). I can't tell you how much I love that Taylor not only really likes this guy... he is his faithful protector on the field. Nobody is going to sack our QB without a fight from Tay. He is like a soldier, always on guard, fighting to protect his fellow soldier.

Another shot of my "little" boy. :) I am so proud of the man that Taylor is. I LOVE that he loves his baby brothers... I love that he cares so deeply for his little sisters. I am so grateful that he's so respectful to me. I get weepy thinking about how much he loves his Daddy... I haven't even mentioned his tenderness towards his grandparents, aunts and uncles, and his cousins. He is a faithful friend. A hardworker. A defender of the weak. He is passionate and driven. He knows when to get serious and push through... and he knows how to throw his head back and laugh loud and hard. :) He handles pressure with massive amounts of grace and dignity. He has high goals and dreams and is full of faith that God will see him through to those dreams. I am asking God for favor and abundant blessing on Tay... and loving watching God answer that prayer. I am sooo proud of the man he is. But can I just say for a second - I'm darn proud of the football player he is?! I'm so proud to wear a jersey every Friday night with his name and number on it... declaring to anyone and everyone that will listen - "THAT'S MY BOY!" :)







No comments:

Post a Comment