Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rejoice With Singing

The LORD your God is with you



He is mighty to save.



He will take great delight in you



He will quiet you with his love



He will rejoice over you with singing. I can't remember if I've ever posted this picture of Titus or not. Every time I look at it I laugh and then cry. He is such a beautiful gift. The verse above is from Zephaniah 3:17. I am reminded today of the LORD's crazy sweet love for me. He has pointed me to this verse and said, "Bon, you know how you feel when you see Titus' big grin, hear his belly laugh, smell his sweet little neck, feel his silky soft skin?... you know that feeling of just wanting to laugh and cry and dance and sing?... in fact sometimes you just burst forth with little songs about your love for him?... Bonnie, that's how I feel about you baby." Wow, now that's a word from the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment