Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

State Champs!

Blowing Tay Tay big kisses!!! Way to go Texans!
Here it is... Cowboy Stadium.

Some of Tay's fan club.


This is the jumbo tron. Amazing.


Look at the center of this pic and then slightly to the right. See that yellow dot? THAT'S A CAR! That's how big this place was. It looked like something you'd put a quarter in to ride in.


Another shot of the jumbo tron.


My beauties.


Warming up.



That's us on the right. You can see Troy's mom talking to my dad behind Titus and I. Also, Bailey and Aunt Gena


This is what happens when you wake up your 2 year old at the crack of down, put him in the car for hours, and then feed him cotton candy. :)


Aunt E and Titus.



Uncle Doug and Regan watching the warm up.


Uncle Jesse and Aunt MarissaGrandie (my mama) who is usually behind the camera.




After warm up, on the way in to the locker room, the boys lined up single file to shake hands with Coach Nelms. If you look close, Coach was going for the handshake.... but look close -Tay went in for the hug. :)


All the waiting wore out Titus. He had a little nap until I started yelling my head off in the first quarter. Joshua with his little football... hoping that somebody will play "Frow" with him.


Here they come!!!



Another shot of the magnitude of this place.


Here's my boy on the jumbo tron... as if he wasn't already big enough.



And here's a shot of the magnitude of his "backside". :D


Tay and his QB and buddy - Brady Lambert.


This is blurry, but I love this look on his face. Pure Joy. He's looking up at his Dad.


Here's that masculine warrior victory cry!


Celebration!


The boys kneeling down to listen to Coach Nelms after the game... for the last time.




About 2 weeks ago the Lord showed me in a dream that we would win this game. While it's so special and even kind of sad that this high school football career is finished for Taylor, I believe with all my heart that this is really only the beginning. Taylor, this is what the Lord says to you - For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.


And the cry of your Mama's heart is - bless him Lord.... bless him. In Jesus' name bless him.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment