Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mama's Boys

So, it's been a different kind of week around here... :) Troy took the girls to Disney World for a little Daddy/Daughter bonding, so I get the whole week with my boys! We've had a great time together! Dad and the girls flew out early Monday, so I figured the boys and I should start the week off right with some "man food". Here's Tay and Bug grilling us some delicious steak! :) mmm, it was wonderful! Taylor is a great cook! And of course, Bug can do anything that Tay can do. ;)

This is Bug's plate... a meal fit for a king. Of course this little king only ate the olives and craisins out of his salad... Oh well, more for big brother! :)


Today we drove to Fredericksburg and met Gran Ann and Uncle Doug for lunch and a visit to the Nimitz Museum. It appears that this is still one of Taylor's very favorite places on earth. For those who don't know, Taylor is not just an athletic stud... he's also a WWII history nerd. :) Here's Gran Ann and Bug on some kind of weapon???


Again... some kind of weapon that I don't know the name of... Sorry, Taylor's not here for me to ask. But aren't the "models" handsome?!


Gran Ann getting some Titus love... I know I'm biased... but my goodness! Isn't he beautiful?! Sometimes (like now) when I look at him I just cry...


It's official... Titus looks so much like Sir (Troy's daddy). He's the first of our children to favor him so much... but it is amazing how much his eyes look like him. :) I'm glad. Family genetics are a precious gift from God and it's fun to see how those genes pass down through the generations.



So we have a couple of more days before Daddy and the girls get home... Hopefully I'll survive the stinky feet and burping... :) Just kidding. These boys are the light of my life. I couldn't be prouder.











No comments:

Post a Comment