Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

RAIN!!!

Hurray! It's raining! We're rejoicing today over this answered prayer for rain! I'm loving it partly because it's so beautiful, it cools things off, it replenishes the earth and meets our needs, but also because it's just one of those things that shows God's great power! We've heard thunder, seen lightning, and watched the rain pour out on the parched land. The King glorifies himself in this and I am in awe watching. It's also a good time for homemade soup and some love and snuggling. :) Here's Joshua and Emily watching the rain. About 5 minutes after I took this lightning struck close by and scared us all to death! :0 It's so fun though!!!

The only down side is that it's hard on a little boy to be cooped up in the house while it storms. I drug in and dried off his little basketball goal so he can shoot some hoops in the house. (I know, I'm nuts... but hey, it works!) He and I have also made a giant batch of homemade laundry soap today and some chicken tortilla soup. It's been a pretty productive morning! I'm not gonna lie, it'd be a great day for Mama to catch a nap. :D

Thank you Lord for the rain!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment