Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful Things

I have seen a lot of beautiful things in my life... Some of the first to come to mind are: the mountain peaks of Colorado, the view of Piha beach in New Zealand, a baby fawn nursing in my front yard... I guess I usually think of nature when I think of beautiful. These are some of the most obvious of God's handi-work.

But there are other beautiful things... things that I see in my home... Things like this text from my husband this morning - "May God bless you and keep you all day! I love you babe. Keep me updated about my babies today." I love this man.

And then there's the beauty of Joshua's face when he sees Taylor walk in the front door... The adoration that pours out of him is indescribable. And honestly, the look on Taylor's face when he sees Joshua matches it.

I love the beauty of Emily in her pajamas sleepily looking around for Titus so she can hold him early in the morning.

And the beauty of finding Bailey asleep up in Emily's room because she wanted to be near her sister.

These are just things I see... There are so many beautiful things to hear also. Like: squeals and then "Daddy's home!!!" or "Mama, guess what I learned today?" or how about baby giggles... or one of my favorites - the noisy, happy chaos around the dinner table...

God, you are beautiful. You make all things beautiful. Thank you for adding so much beauty to our home.

Enjoy the pics below:
A bee gathering nectar from the blossoms on this sage.




The sage burst thousands of blossoms today. It's a purple explosion.




And the winner goes to...................... beautiful soft-skinned, gummy-smiling Titus!!!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Bonnie! And, don't forget, YOU are included in God's beauty. Not only are you physically beautiful, you are a shining example of God's beauty in Him, by serving Him with a joyful heart, by loving Him wholeheartedly, by loving your family and serving them the way He asks you to. Beautiful. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete