Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Football Playoff Update

Whew! :0 It was a little stressful for my liking... The Texans beat the Ducks last night in double overtime... 38-31. It was a bumpy game... felt like we never really got in the groove. But thank God (and I do mean that literally) we were victorious. Taylor had a monster game. He seems to be getting more confident each week. I am praying each day for God's blessing, favor, power and strength to be given to him. I pray before each game that he will supernaturally become stronger than he is, more athletic than he is, and even mentally sharper than he actually is. Of course I'm always asking God to help him be sportsmanlike and to be a godly example on the field with all that he says and does. May Jesus be glorified in Taylor's football career. My verse that I always pray for and encourage Tay with is 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time".

No comments:

Post a Comment