Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

On Earth As It Is In Heaven!!!

Tonight everyone was out and about except for the babies and I.

We played football in the front yard (as is the daily custom during football season. It will change to basketball when football is over) then we came in and Bug helped me scramble some eggs, and we sat down to eat. As we were getting settled at the table I was singing Chris Tomlin's song "Sing, Sing, Sing" (this is Bug's favorite song besides Happy Birthday). Anyway, we were singing and I was kinda praying aloud... thanking God for the beauty of these precious boys. I said, "Lord, bless these boys in Jesus' name! Make them strong and healthy, help them to know you and to love you with their whole heart (my prayer every day) and Holy Spirit, fill them with your joy!" As I said "fill them with your joy" I placed my hands on their heads. Immediately they BOTH burst with giggles! Wow!!! Of course then we were all filled with the joy of the Lord. Laughter poured forth!

So for just a moment Heaven invaded our dining room... And it was SO GOOD. Thank you Father. Praise you Jesus. Come Holy Spirit, come.

No comments:

Post a Comment