Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Go Texans!

Tay had another big football win last night. The Texans won 40-14 over the Gonzales Apaches. It was an interesting night for me. I didn't go to the game so I could stay home with baby Titus. He's having another round of the cold crud, with a bit of a nasty cough. I wrestled all day yesterday (nothing like feeling torn between 2 kids) with what to do and finally Troy said he thought it would be best to not take him out in the wind.

So Titus and I stayed home and my friend told me about a wonderful thing... -THE GAME WAS ANNOUNCED LIVE on the radio/online. I can remember when I was a kid listening to the Dallas Cowboys' games on the radio with my Dad, but I'm not sure that I really cared all that much. Last night was a whole different story. Let's just say that I'm glad no one could see or hear me. I turned into a bit of a lunatic. I was whooping and hollering and dancing all around the kitchen. Titus thought it was great. :) One time when we scored just before half time (an amazing play, only 11 seconds left on the clock) I splattered soapy dish water all over the kitchen! :) Now, I do hope to be at the next game in person, but I was impressed with this radio thing. Not bad.

Speaking of the next game... How exciting is this?! Football during Thanksgiving week!!! Woohoo! How fun! Tay is out of school this week, with exception of practice each day. Yes, even on Thanksgiving morning. We are so grateful for this wonderful gift, that no one even minds that the traditions are being shifted a little.

At the moment Titus and Joshua are having sword fights with plastic golf clubs and it's getting a little out of hand... I better run!

No comments:

Post a Comment