Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Marriage First

I'll admit that I often read magazine articles or see articles on line (or sometimes just see the title) and kinda roll my eyes at how shallow or ridiculous they can be. But today I saw this one and thought, you know - this is right on. Now, it's without any scripture or the foundational truths of God's ideas on marriage, but for a secular article, I was impressed. It's simple. And it's right. I am always glad for this reminder, and heaven knows that I've wanted to gently remind some of my friends and loved ones... This is an easy thing to get out of whack, and yet, it's SO IMPORTANT. Hope you are blessed by this read.
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/loving-husband-more-kids-key-good-life-181900983.html

No comments:

Post a Comment