Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Climber (aka Sir Titus Hillary)

So you know - every kid has their funny little thing... All of my others did. Most recently has been Joshua's freakish athletic abilities. But baby brother behind him has his own little quirky thing... HE'S A CLIMBER. Titus loves to climb on, over, and inside anything he can! He loves the stairs, the gate blocking the stairs, my kitchen cabinets, my desk that's missing a cabinet door (hey - got it at Goodwill for 12.99, what'd you expect?)... He likes climbing into laundry baskets, inside the cubby of the entertainment center, and this morning cleared out a couple of shelves on my book shelf so that he could climb into it... But the other night wowed us all. I was doing some cooking for Thanksgiving stuff and happy to have Titus slightly away from being underneath me, so I let him play in the pantry. He was pulling cans off of the shelf and happily occupied for a few minutes. Then... it was quiet....* This is always a warning sign*. I turned around to check and this is where I found him - UP ON THE PANTRY SHELF!!! Here's the wreckage below.

He decided to search for a snack. All that climbing will make a man hungry.


Of course Bug had to get in on the fun... There were 2. And then there was...



only 1. This was a split second after Titus leaned forward and face planted into a box of saltines. :) Hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you, we laugh a lot at our house... every single day. :D












No comments:

Post a Comment