Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Announcing, Miss Abigail Joy!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I AM A MOTHER AND I HAVE A PURPOSE!

I am not languishing. I am not floundering. I am not deceived.
I have a vision. I know who I am and who God created me to be.
I know my purpose. I have direction. I know God's mandate for my life.
I am walking in the perfect will of God.

I know it's not easy. I know it's hard. But I've counted the cost. My goal is set. How could my career be easy when I am impacting this nation for God?
Also the generations to come! And eternity!
How can it be easy when I am destroying the plans of the devil?

Such is the power of my God-ordained career,
the highest calling ever given to women-motherhood!

I have embraced my calling. I am not intimidated by antagonists.
I will not be moved. My heart is fixed.

I may be hidden in my home, but look out world! I am sharpening and polishing my arrows. I am getting them ready to shoot forth and destroy the works of the enemy. In the power and anointing of God I am advancing His kingdom!


By Nancy Campbell



No comments:

Post a Comment